Re: [xmlblaster] Opaque subscriber id

Peter Antman wrote:

Hi again ;-)

Is there any way to get an opaque id into a subsription that will also
be available in the update method. I have looked at the subscriberId,
but it seems to be generated at the server side.

What I would basically like, is a way to have more than one subscription
on a connection, and in update be able to see which of the subscription
this is an update for (without having to create a map between my id and
the returned subscriptionid)?

//Peter

Yes, this feature is welcome.
We need to allow an own subscriptionId for the message recorder as well.
It is not implemented, but have a look at the new req

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.qos.subscribe.id.html

Does this meet your expectations?