Re: [xmlblaster] Shutdown of server

On 24 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Peter Antman wrote:
>
>>  >>>

>>>I have added (see cvs) this option:
>>>
>>>  -xmlBlaster.isEmbedded true
>>>
>>>default is false, setting it to true prevents System.exit()
>>>
>>>Marcel
>>>

>>Now it seems to worke fine. The only problem is that the whole testsuite
>>hangs after it has finished...
>>
> Yes, this was the reason that i introduced the StopXmlBlaster test
> (which is more a stopper than a tester).
Ok.

> Do you have another idea how to stop the server task in ant
> after testing?

No, not currently.

> Do you now test xmlBlaster embedded in jboss with our
> ant/build.xml???

Yes, but I deploy it manually and have a local xmlBlaster.properties
with the same settings as the MBean version.

//Peter
> thanks
>
> Marcel
>

>>//Peter

Peter Antman	Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942