Re: [xmlblaster] XML parser

On 18 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Peter Antman wrote:
>
>>On 18 Sep, Till: xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org wrote:
>>
>>Sorry, I probably run the wrong task: runJunit.
>>

> Yep,
>
> Marcel
Ugh, there is SO much work to get it to run in JBosss...

A question. Is there any way to use the GUI you can get when you start
the server as nonembedded to connect to a running server is
client/server mode. I can not allow the gui to be poped up when it is
running in JBoss, but it would be nice to be able to connect to the
running server with the gui.

//Peter
Peter Antman	Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942