Re: [xmlblaster] XML parser

On 17 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:

>>I totaly agree, I will start the factory path tough. Testing is so
>>timeconsuming...
>>
> As you mention testing:
>
> Currently all test in xmlBlaster are fully automatic (junit see build.xml)
> Even the cluster support is tested automatically with junit.
> After my experience nothing will be tested if manual interaction is
> required.

I fylly agree, but...

> Do you think this can be done with your message driven beans as well?

...the current focus is on the JCA ra and embedding the server. The MDB
   is
just a showcase. Non of these can be tested without JBoss, which would
basically requires us to embed JBoss in XmlBlaster: a pretty
timeconsuming task.

//Peter

> thanks
>
> Marcel

Peter Antman	Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942