[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [xmlblaster] 100% cpu utilization

On Fri, Aug 23, 2002 at 09:09:25PM +0200, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> David Kerry wrote:
> >Hello again,
> >
> >	I'm doing some more testing and I've run into a problem
> >where xmlBlaster seems to spin on something and use up 100% of
> >the cpu on my machine.
> >
> >	I suspect it has something to do with the stdin/stdout
> >of the environment it's running in.  If I start it by hand in a
> >telnet session (java -jar lib/xmlBlaster.jar blah blah), then it
> >works fine.  It starts up and then settles down to near 0% usage.
> >
> >	However, if I start it the exact same way from an init.d
> >script which throws it off into the background, with no tty, it
> >consumes 100%  indefinitely.  I've got it logging to a file, and
> >I've set the 'logConsole' option to false and all output is being
> >redirected.
> >
> The '-useKeyboard false' option should help.
> Marcel

Aha!  That fixes it.  Thank you!

David Kerry