Re: [xmlblaster] XmlBlasterConnection.logout deprecated ?

Cyrille Cyrille wrote:

Hi,

when compiling my code, java say that
XmlBlasterConnection.logout() is deprecated ...
But when browsing the Tagged source code at xmlBlaster.org I can't find doc about that ...
What should we use to clean disconnect ?
XmlBlasterConnection.diconnect() ?
;o)

Yes please use the connect() / disconnect() twin, the HelloWorld*.java examples are up to date and show this. I'll update the other examples ...

Marcel

thanx Marcel for previous mail response.
I can't answer in the list because can't read my POP.
I read the list from da archive web page ;o)