Re: [xmlblaster] Re: Delaying messages

Harddisk queueing seems necessary, because it is very important that every
message could be restored from disk if the server crashes.

--
Brome

                      Marcel Ruff
                      <ruff at swand.lake.de>               To:       xmlblaster at server.xmlBlaster.org
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      owner-xmlblaster at server.xml        Subject:  Re: [xmlblaster] Re: Delaying messages
                      Blaster.org

                      06/21/2002 07:29 PM
                      Please respond to
                      xmlblaster

Bertrand-Raphael.Maquel at ses-astra.com wrote:

>I still don't understand everything about how I_InvocationRecorder works.
>Is it only a plug-in ? If this plug-in is declared to be use in the
>properties file, will it be used for the connections to all clients ? Or
>can I create a new FileRecorder from within, let's say an AccessFilter
>plug-in, and use it to record and playback the messages sent to a
>particular client ?

Sorry the bad documentation.

One question first: Do you really need harddisk queueing
of would RAM be sufficient for your amount of messages?

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing
or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author
by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.