Re: [xmlblaster] Re: Delaying messages

Bertrand-Raphael.Maquel at ses-astra.com wrote:

I still don't understand everything about how I_InvocationRecorder works.
Is it only a plug-in ? If this plug-in is declared to be use in the
properties file, will it be used for the connections to all clients ? Or
can I create a new FileRecorder from within, let's say an AccessFilter
plug-in, and use it to record and playback the messages sent to a
particular client ?

Sorry the bad documentation.

One question first: Do you really need harddisk queueing
of would RAM be sufficient for your amount of messages?

Marcel