[xmlblaster] can the server remember the clients?

Hi, all

I know when the client login into the server, it gets a sessionid which is always different from the sessionid last time it got. So the server
think this is a new client and send messages(the client maybe received before) to it.

I want client received the message once and only once, even if the client is restarted.How should I do?
Is there any way that server remembers the client which is logout just and then login again?

thanks for you help.

liuwen.