Re: [xmlblaster] Filtering/manipulating published messages

Marc,

the plugins will be loaded by reflection and reside in the local
CLASSPATH.  (as I said, in the jar: of course;-)

Since we now the names of the plugins we do not need a own Classloader
(besides that I'm working on one - which is in a creative pause right
now -)

For example the Persistence Plugin:
the xmlBlaster.properties contains a line like:
Persistence.Driver[filestore][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.engine.persistence.filestore.FileDriver

Then I know in the PluginManager (this is probably what you want to
know) where to get the desired class.

See: org.xmlBlaster.authentication.plugins.PluginManager
See: org.xmlBlaster.util.PluginManagerBase

whoo, there is a lack of documentation in the requirements.
But studying the code should give you an idea, I hope.

The Classloader approach I'm working on/thinking about is to avoid the
existence of different ORB's in the same VM (if this is working at all)
due to the integration of Xindice as a persistence layer in xmlBlaster.

Hope you can find some suggestions.

regards

Heinrich