Re: [xmlblaster] Filtering/manipulating published messages

Heinrich,
I guess what I was wondering is how you did the plugins?
I am writing an application and wanted to include plugins
in a jar.   Are you using a custom classloader?   Could you
give me a hint, point me in the right direction?

thanks,

Mark