Re: SOAP client

I'll start by taking a look at the XML-RPC stuff to
begin with - the move to SOAP shouldn't be that
difficult.

Actually one of my main uses for xmlBlaster is to act
a switch between CORBA and XML-RPC/SOAP. So the
configuration looks something like this:

CORBA         XML-RPC       SOAP
Server        Client        Client
  |              |            |
  |--------xmlBlaster---------|

So this basically means using xmlBlaster as a bridge
between CORBA and SOAP (alternative approaches include
http://soap2corba.sourceforge.net/). Is it feasible to
use xmlBlaster for this purpose?

I did browse through the docs and some of the code,
but not detailed enough to answer these questions:

- how to take an xmlBlaster message and turn it into a
CORBA invocation? Examples?
- just so I get the lingo right: an xmlBlaster
CORBAClient can be CORBAServer - right?

Thanks in advance!

-Dirk