AW: Am I need MOM ?

Hi Cyrille,

I do not know much about Cobol or RPG, but if you find an ORB (Object
Request Broker)
for Cobol on as400, you are able to use der CORBA connector of xmlBlaster.
The other System 'Linux' is no problem.
Because there are nor Client helper classes for xml messages for Cobol in
xmlBlaster,
you have to handle the xml parsing on your own. This might be difficult. You
should
find an xml parser for Cobol.
The easiest way might be to install an JDK on your as400. In this case you
can use the
client helper.

greetings
Konrad