Am I need MOM ?

Hi all,

I need to exchange data in two ways between a ibm as400 and a linux
webserver.

on the AS400, langages are RPG & Cobol, data are in flatfile like
database.
on Linux, langage is Perl & Shell, data are in Mysql database.

To be more interoperable, I'm thinking to use a MOM to manage exchange
between this two system.
Secondly, I think xmlBlaster is more appropriate because of its
differents connectors (rmi,corba,xml-rpc), unless Joram use only Java.
Is it the right solution ? Am I on the right way ?

I think yes, but they are so lot articles now days about Middleware,
that i'm a little bit loosed ;o)

Thanks for your submition !

Cyrille