ServletDestination

Hi,

I've downloaded the 0.75 release but the build script
failes with the error message:

===============
/opt/xmlBlaster/build/src/xmlBlaster/org/xmlBlaster/util/servlet/ReqBaseServlet.java:79:
Class org.xmlBlaster.util.servlet.ServletDestination not found.
         outputMethodHandler.setDestination( new
ServletDestination(response) );
                                                 ^
1 error
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.

I've poked around the release files but really couldn't find
any ServletDestination sources. What's wrong?
							incze