Hi from OpenQueue project!

Hello xmlBlaster community,

Someone just pointed me to your site.  We have a somewhat similar project
called OpenQueue, which is also an Open Source message queuing project.
And I thought we were the only ones :-)

Our site is at:  http://openqueue.sourceforge.net

At first glance, it seems like a major difference between the projects is
that xmlBlaster is providing a higher base level of functionality, by
utilizing CORBA and XML throughout the system.  In contrast, OpenQueue
operates at a lower level, defining its own protocol over TCP, and sending
messages of any mime type (which might or might not be XML).

There seem to be advantages and disadvantages to each approach.  I hope we
can share ideas, and maybe find ways to co-operate. Thanks,

-Matt Jensen
 NewsBlip.com
 Seattle