Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Access xmlBlaster from PublishFilterPlugin.

Hallo Macel:
Ok .. When I tried to do that as done in
  xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/DeadMessageDumper.java line 90,91 and 150
I got an error because in in the publishFilterPlugin we are working with :
org.xmlBlaster.engine.Global glob, and in the DeadMessageDupmer.java we are going to clone org.xmlBlaster.util.Global glob
and here I got Type Mismatch error ..
I have tried to search for  xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/EventPlugin.java:409
but I could not find the file in the src directory ..

thank you ..
ARGHAD

On 2/11/06, Marcel Ruff < mr at marcelruff.info> wrote:
Arghad Arnaout wrote:
> Hallo:
> I am want to access xmlBlaster Server from a publishFilter Plugin, so
> should I create a connection to xmlBlaster Server, or there is such
> way for doing this .. ???
>
> Regards
> ARGHAD

You can connect as a NATIVE client to xmlBlaster, see for example
  xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/DeadMessageDumper.java
  line 90,91 and 150

or you can directly access the core, see for example
  xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/EventPlugin.java:409

Note that the direct access may be prohibited in a future
release - it is conceptually not yet specified, but if this
happens your code is quickly adapted.