Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Access xmlBlaster from PublishFilterPlugin.

Arghad Arnaout wrote:
Hallo:
I am want to access xmlBlaster Server from a publishFilter Plugin, so should I create a connection to xmlBlaster Server, or there is such way for doing this .. ???

Regards
ARGHAD

You can connect as a NATIVE client to xmlBlaster, see for example
 xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/DeadMessageDumper.java
 line 90,91 and 150

or you can directly access the core, see for example
 xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/engine/EventPlugin.java:409

Note that the direct access may be prohibited in a future
release - it is conceptually not yet specified, but if this
happens your code is quickly adapted.