Re: [xmlblaster-devel] UDP messages

> Isn't it a problem in terms of reliability of delivery of the messages by
> using UDP?

Yes, you are right. We want to use UDP only for some specific messages where
losses can be tolerated.
I was thinking about new SOCKETUDP protocol that would extend the original
SOCKET.
In sendUpdate method, it would search the message qos for <clientProperty
name='udp' type='boolean'>true</clientProperty>.
Such messages would be transmitted via UDP. It should also listen for UDP
messages.
Any other ideas that would better conform to the whole system concept?

Regards,
Michal