From: owner-xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org [mailto:owner-xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org]On Behalf Of Quartier, Nicolas
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 4:15 PM
To: xmlblaster-devel at server.xmlBlaster.org
Subject: [xmlblaster-devel] XML generation

Hi,

The xml used by XMLBlaster is parsed with a SAX parser it seems.

But for the generation of XML strings, no parser is used, resulting in
incorrect XML. (StringBuffers are used to generate the XML strings)

The result is that special characters like &, at , ... can not be used.
eg "Jack&Moud" needs to be translated into "Jack&Moud".

Further information can be found on:
http://www.javazoom.net/services/newsletter/xmlgeneration.html

Has anyone else already tried to used some of those special characters ?

Kind regards,
Nicolas.