Re: [xmlblaster-devel] ldbc

OOps,
I believe I missunderstood your last email. I assumed the problem was in hasqldb since that was a well known issue. The problem in postgres is new to me. I would guess that the mapping of BIGINT made in ldbc to postgres is somehow buggy.

Ciao
Michele

Peter Bennett wrote:
Greetings

I have just sucessfully started up xmlBlaster with
MySQL through the ldbc abstraction layer.

I have not run any tests suites on anything yet...

Just to the point of xmlBlaster starting up without error
and confirming that the database tables are created and
contain valid data.

I am not sure where to go to from here...

There is one issue that needs addressing.

I will look further into the uniqueId (dataId)
overflow under postgres tomorrow.

Comments/suggestions welcome :)

I think the ldbc abstraction layer is a real possibility.

Regards

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org