Re: [xmlblaster-devel] how to run testsuite ?

Michael Atighetchi wrote:

I've made the necessary changes to I_MsgSecurityInterceptor, and
verified that the changes compile.

I was trying to run the regression tests, but run into problems.

Sorry about the inconvenience, the documentation was outdated, please reload

 http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/howto/developer-guidelines.html

and do a cvs upd -dP for

xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/README
xmlBlaster/testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/test.sh

Please note that currently one cluster test fails (thats the
reason for the cluster warning you mentioned some weeks ago).

best regards

Marcel

The instructions on
http://xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/howto/developer-guidelines.html
seem to indicate one should do a

cd testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/qos
make test

I noted that this directory doesn't exist, and should probably renamed on the website to

cd testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test

There is no "Makefile" in the test directory, though, so I assume to right way to build the testsuite is via

build.sh test

in the toplevel directory. Therefore, testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/README should be changed accordingly.

As for running the testcase, I tried running
testsuite/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/test/test.sh, but get the following
errors

 rm: cannot remove `/home/matighet/tmp/fileRecorder': No such file or directory
 STARTING classtest TESTS ...
 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: junit/swingui/TestRunner
 STARTING xmlBlaster and wait for 10 sec to startup ...

Do you have a list of environment variables to set before running the
test case ?

Michael