Re: [xmlblaster-devel] cut&paste bug in XmlBlasterConnection

Michael Atighetchi wrote:

I found a possible cut&paste bug in XmlBlasterConnection

  private String[] importAll(String[] contentArr) throws XmlBlasterException
  {
     String tmp[] = new String[contentArr.length];
     for(int i=0; i<contentArr.length; i++) {
       tmp[i]=secPlgn.importMessage(contentArr[i]);
     }
     return tmp;
  }

  private String[] exportAll(String[] contentArr) throws XmlBlasterException
  {
     String tmp[] = new String[contentArr.length];
     for(int i=0; i<contentArr.length; i++) {
       tmp[i]=secPlgn.importMessage(contentArr[i]);
     }
     return tmp;
  }

I guess exportAll should be calling secPlgn.exportMessage (contentArr[i]).

Hi Michael,

XmlBlasterConnection should definitely not be used anymore.
I have already removed it completely and on my next cvs commit
it is disappeared.

Please use XmlBlasterAccess instead.

thanks

Marcel