Re: [xmlblaster-devel] I cant even understand my own emails

Hi Martin,
I think the problem was in TestFailsafe itself. The ping interval was so long that the pinger thread never had a chance to reconnect. Check out the code and let me know.

Regards
Michele

Martin Johnson wrote:
Hi Michele,

Sorry,

Though 1 out of 5 the background connection has not been reestablished
and

What I've attempted to say here is (1 out of 5 attempts) I will still get
the last assert on the last attempt to subscribe.

The perhaps needs to be some sort of state held with the I_ConnectionHandler
interface. To know when the connection has been restored or not. I can see a
timer is not going to always work as an example.

Apologies

Martin

Hi Martin,
Iwill look at it tomorrow.
Regards

Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org