Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Point to Point Perl Client question

Kelley Phillips wrote:

Marcell,
 Thanks for all your help. I think the core of the problem
is I want to understand what's happening when calling the
update() method, so that I could duplicate it while using XML-RPC
from Perl.

Since there is no update method on XmlBlasterImpl is it possible
to get a PtP message using XML-RPC currently?

The update() method is not invoked from clients.
Update() is invoked from the server and does a callback to the client.

See xmlBlaster/demo/perl/xmlrpc/server.pl as an example.

This runs fine with XML-RPC.

(see java examples xmlBlaster/demo/javacients/HelloWorld*.java)