Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Point to Point Perl Client question

Kelley Phillips wrote:

Thanks Marcel! I found that after I sent this question.

One thing I still seem to be having a problem with is
how to receive that PtP message. Since the oid is generated
not sure how to do the retrieval since the only way I've
done it to date is to retirieve based on oid.

PtP messages in xmlBlaster are only routed to the destination address
(received there by the update() method).

They are not stored in xmlBlaster.
(One exception is if the receiver is offline and <forceQueuing/> is set
then it is stored in the callback queue of the receiver until the receiver logs in).

Usually sending Pub/Sub messages is the better way,
anybody interested can subscribe to the message
and the publisher does not care who reads it.

regards,

Marcel

Any suggestions?