Re: [xmlblaster-devel] XPath filter

Hi, I added it today, with req and test ;-)

I also changed the build file so that it is possible to run a single
test, for example:

sh build.sh -Dtest.class=org.xmlBlaster.test.stress.MassiveSubTestOne runJunit

//Peter
On 25 Sep, Marcel Ruff wrote:
> Peter Antman wrote:

>>>It is  good idea to have an XPath content filter similar to the regex
>>>plugin.
>>>
>>>The 3 additional jars - how big are they?
>>>

>>[pra at pra lib]$ ls -l xpath/
>>total 204
>>-rw-rw-r--    1 pra      pra        160967 Sep 25 10:10 jaxen-core.jar
>>-rw-rw-r--    1 pra      pra         13707 Sep 25 10:10 jaxen-dom.jar
>>-rw-rw-r--    1 pra      pra         23563 Sep 25 10:11 saxpath.jar
>>

> OK, not too big.
>

>>>Should we stuff it into a "lib/mimeXpath" directory and specify
>>>them to the plugin when loaded  like:
>>>
>>>MimeAccessPlugin[XPathFilter][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.engine.mime.xpath.XPathFileter,classpath=mimeXpath/jaxen.jar:mimeXpath/xy.jar
>>>

>>I tried that when running the testsuite with only the new
>>TestXPathSubscribeFilter, but it did not work at all. Got a strange and
>>basically untracable Linkade exception on DocumentBuilderFactory, wich
>>is not even part of the new jar-files.
>>
> Ahh, the classloader seems to have problems ...
>
> This classloader approach works fine with the soap plugin (only very
> experimental)
> so we should be able to solve it for your plugin as well?!
>
> Marcel
>

>>>Is it possible to reuse the lib/ant/xalan.jar ??
>>>

>>Nope.
>>
>>//Peter
>>

>>>Marcel

Peter Antman	Chief Systems Architect, Business Development
Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
WWW: http://www.tim.se	WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Email: pra at tim.se
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942