Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Deliver messages

Nico Celliers a écrit:

Hi

Just a quick question,

Suppose I have 3 systems A, B and C.

If systems B and C both subscribe to a message of type Customer and system A publishes one, then both systems B and C would receive it. I want this to happen 99% of the time, but there is the 1% chance where system A would create a Customer message and would want to deliver it to system B ONLY. That is, system C is not allowed to receive it. Would this be possible with xmlBlaster, or do I have to create a special message type(CustemerB) for this, for which only system B has a suscription?

Perhaps Point To Point messages can help you ?
doc : engine.qos.publish.destination

Cyrille