Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Deliver messages

Nico Celliers wrote:

Hi

Just a quick question,

Suppose I have 3 systems A, B and C.

If systems B and C both subscribe to a message of type Customer and system A publishes one, then both systems B and C would receive it. I want this to happen 99% of the time, but there is the 1% chance where system A would create a Customer message and would want to deliver it to system B ONLY. That is, system C is not allowed to receive it. Would this be possible with xmlBlaster, or do I have to create a special message type(CustemerB) for this, for which only system B has a suscription?

Yes you have to publish the message under a different oid.

Alternatives:

*  You send it as PtP to B

* You write your own Access Mime Filter plugin
  which somehow decides (depending on the message content)
  which client receives it.
  Client B would subscribe with a filter rule which is evaluated
  by your plugin.

regards,
Marcel