Re: [xmlblaster-devel] requirement for Xindice Proxy

Hello Heinrich,

just a question, not yet a comment ...

His the xmldb proxy will be used only for persistence layer,
or it will be like the engine.service.rdbms ?

Because I just think that the persistence storage has not the same needs than a user xml database. So, mixing then is perhaps hazardous ...

but perhaps I've understand nothing on the subject ;o)

Cyrille

Heinrich Götzger a écrit:

Hi all,

the last one for today:

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.persistence.xmldb.xindice.html

comments are welcome.

thanks

regards

Heinrich

-- ----------------------------------------- Cyrille Giquello <cyrille at ktaland.com> tel : 331/01 49 17 40 93

 KTALAND
 Batiment 104
 50 av. du president Wilson
 93210 La Plaine Saint-Denis

 http://www.ktaland.com/
Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica | NSA