Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Makefiles and environment deprecated (for Java and C++) dbxml integration

I'll try to commit till sunday evening.

The interface (I_PersistenceDriver.java) won't be changed finaly.

I'm thinking of a different package structure than I have it now, like:

org.xmlBlaster.engine.persistence.mudb

                                 .filestore

                                 .XMLDB(XMLDBProxy.java).XIndice(XIndiceProxy.java)

                                                        .eXist(eXistProxy.java)

XIndice will replace dbXML.

What do you think?

Comments please!

I'm looking forward ...

Probably i would prefer small letters for package names
(though we still have the capital B in xmlBlaster).

cu,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/