Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Makefiles and environment deprecated (for Java and C++) dbxml integration

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Marcel Ruff wrote:

>Heinrich Götzger wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> which release of ant are you using or Recomending?
>

>The release from today (see below).
>Additionally the cvs release from today of ant-contrib.
thanx

>How is your dbxml integration proceeding?

family asks for it's rights .....

I'll try to commit till sunday evening.

The interface (I_PersistenceDriver.java) won't be changed finaly.

I'm thinking of a different package structure than I have it now, like:

org.xmlBlaster.engine.persistence.mudb

                                 .filestore

                                 .XMLDB(XMLDBProxy.java).XIndice(XIndiceProxy.java)

                                                        .eXist(eXistProxy.java)

XIndice will replace dbXML.

What do you think?

Comments please!