Trouble running the demos...

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the xmlBlaster package. I am testing out the demos with the xmlrpc protocol and I am getting the following error when I run the ClientSub demo ( with no args )

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Character data cannot have "]]>".

I built a clientsub.jar which includes the following jars:
xmlblaster.jar, parser.jar. xmlrpc.jar, jutils.jar and jaxp.jar.

I am trying this on a win2k box with JDK 1.3.

Also, Is there a doc/tutorial that explains what each class does - not just the API ( Qos, for example) ?

Any help (code, pointers, URLS) will be greatly appreciated..!!

Please send me mail directly (srini_vasan at avid.com) as I dont monitor the list regularly.

Thanks.

_srini