Re: How to perform the following Request-Response Messaging

> Since I'm developing the zope product without callback interface by now, I will try to use the get method, now. But I can't see the sender in the qos tag. I suppose that the sender is only in the Pub/sub pattern available.

You are right, the qos was only delivered on update().

I have added this support to returned messages
by get() in xmlBlaster:

<qos>
   <state>
      OK
   </state>
   <sender>
      Tim
   </sender>
</qos>

You can use the new client helper
  xmlBlaster/src/java/org/xmlBlaster/client/GetQos.java
which parses this QoS for you.

Please get the newest patch with cvs and recompile
with
   UNIX:       build.sh all
   WINDOWS:    build.bat all

You can test it (after starting xmlBlaster) with:

   java testsuite.org.xmlBlaster.TestGet -dump true

> But, if I try to get the ERP response with the "get" method I become error responses. How must be the qos and key tag?

How are the errors?

cu,

Marcel Ruff
mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de