Re: gnu autoconf

I recently got the oracle jdbc drivers for from

http://otn.oracle.com/software/

Select "Oracle JDBC Drivers" from the pull-down menu, and it will take you to a
bunch of different options.  Then just get one of them for "Solaris" (its java
... should be platform independant).  There should be options for 'thinclient'
versions also so you dont need a local Oracle installation.

I grabbed:
http://download.oracle.com/otn/utilities_drivers/jdbc/817/classes12.zip

For this you need a oracle developer network membership, but it is free so
create an account.

There is probably some freeware oracle.jdbc drivers somewhere else, but I didnt
want to spent the time hunting for them.

-Cory