Re: Newbie question: xmlblaster and javaspaces?

Hi Lee,
I am not that familiar with JavaSpaces, and even less with the Wrox loan
application.
As far as I understand, JavaSpaces basically passes Java Objects by
value.
I hope I understood you correctly here: what you want to do is use
xmlBlaster to route
(is that java objects you want to route ?) to different JavaSpaces. In
that case I
believe you could easly use both pattern alternatives: point-to-point or
publish/subscribe.

In both cases the JavaSpaces would be xmlBlaster clients. In the ptp
case the sender
specifies the address of the receiver when publishing the message. If
using p/s, the sender
just specifies what it sends in the key of the message (he does not
bother to whom he is sending
it). The receiver (or the different receivers) subscribe to the messages
they are interested in, this
way the CreditSpace would only subscribe to "credit" messages using
XPATH in the qos (as opposed to
EXACT) while the VerifySpace would subscribe "verify" messages.

Cheers
Michele