Newbie question: xmlblaster and javaspaces?

firstly, sorry for sending this to both lists, was unsure who would be best equipped to answer my query.

I've only briefly looked at xmlBlaster so far, I'll start messing around with it more in the next few days.

Maybe I'm missing the point of MOM altogether (It kinda cropped up whilst reading several Jini and Javapspaces books - again I'm not all too familiar with these technologies either!), but would it be possible (I assume using P2P) to have xmlBlaster acting as the xml aware front end for an app routing messages (which may or may not be filtered using XSLT) into a (or MANY, if using XSLT filters) javaspace(s)? An existing application utilising Javaspaces would then be able to take advantage of XML input with little or no recoding - for example, the loan application from the Wrox Java Server Programming book.

An ascii diagram below may explain better... (again, using the Wrox application as the example).

xml loan request ---> xmlBlaster ---> CreditSpace --->CreditCheckerNode
                                               ---> VerifySpace --->NameVerifierNode

Hope that made sense, if anybody could clarify that for me would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lee Bolding