[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANNOUNCE xmlBlaster release 0.74 (still millenium edition)
release 0.74 is out!
Changes for 0.74 [Feb.29, 2000]
- New XML based requirements framework.
- 'Fail save' client connection for Java clients added.
Clients begin polling and automatic local recording of messages
if xmlBlaster server disappears.
- INSTALL.win file (Thanks to Peter Roth)
- C++ POA demo client added [Michele]
- Recorder to record/playback of messages in slow/fast motion added.
- CorbaConnection: logout(boolean) deprecated -> use logout() now.
- Changed xmlBlaster.idl: messageUnit -> msgUnit
messageUnitArr -> msgUnitArr
Case does not matter, IDL is case insensitive when detecting name
(Thanks to Michele Laghi)
- Added a guide line for xmlBLaster core developer.
- Set up xmlBLaster to use Ant as it's build system [James]
- Added the revolutionary XML based JDBC database gateway. [James]
- Added servlet - browser callback framework (not yet finished)
- Other minor enhancements
ruff at swand.lake.de