If not, we should change to this new package structure soon.
(you find the file in cvs: xmlBlaster/doc/packages.txt)

Marcel Ruff
ruff at swand.lake.de
http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/
http://www.xmlBlaster.org
The Java package structure for xmlBlaster
Version:   $Id: packages.txt,v 1.3 2000/02/15 16:15:04 ruff Exp $

- The 'broker' section is the implementation of xmlBlaster

  * The xml2java contains the java classes which parse the xml
    messages. The will be removed as soon as the Java-XML mapping
    is specified and performing open source tools are available
    to do this task automatically.

- The 'protocol' section is how the client can access xmlBlaster
  and how the xmlBlaster can callback to the client.
  These different protocols are the only way to access xmlBlaster

  * The iiop protocol contains the formal description of the
    xmlBlaster interface (see xmlBlaster.idl)
    The generated stubs and skeletons from the idl compiler
    are dumped into this directory.

  * the http protocol contains a servlet doing a browser callback
    over http.

    * The javascript package contains Javascript code which
    has to be included in the browser html page, to handle
    login/logout/publish/subscribe/update etc.
    It contains a beautiful little XML parser for Javascript from
    http://www.jeremie.com/Dev/XML/index.jer

    * The applet package contains some serialization helpers
    for applets.

- The 'client' section are utilities which a Java based client
  needs always again,
  it may be helping client developers to use this toolbox
  to access xmlBlaster.
  XmlBlaster itself doesn't use any classes from here

- The 'util' section contains general helper classes
  They may be used by anybody.

org.xmlBlaster + broker+- xml2java
               |       |
               |       +- persistence -+- filestore