Re: [xmlblaster] losing some pub/sub messaging w/ -protocol XMLRPC (but not w/ -protocol SOCKET)

Hi Gautam,
which configuratioo of the XMLRPC Protocol are you using ? Are you
tunnelling back the answers or are you using it in the classical way
(that is separate Connections for publish / updates)

Regards
Michele