Re: [xmlblaster] Java and C#

Arghad Arnaout wrote:
Hi ..

Marcel, thanx for correcting me .. I referenced the wrong example ..
OK to connect using the XML-RPC .. you can check the source code shipped with xmlBlaster source code under the directory

XMLBLASTER_HOME\demo\csharp\xmlrpc

I think that it contains all what you need to connect ... all the stub code (XmlBlaster.cs in CSharpDrawingDemo project and XmlBlasterClient in XmlBlasterLib project) for connecting to xmlblaster server ....
I think it is correct :-)
This code is contributed by Cyrille,

Marcel, please correct me if I was wrong...

regards,
Arghad