[xmlblaster] admin command to retrieve p2p messages/topics

Dear all

Currently I am implementing a (free) admin client GUI for message brokers, including xmlBlaster.

I have successfully used the admin commands to retrieve all kinds of information about the server, the sessions and the topic list.

However I could not find out how I can retrieve additional topic information. The same approach which works with all other nested objects (like sessions, clients) gives an error message for topics. I have used the XML based metadata description on the xmlBlaster home page.

The topic XML which I can retrieve starts with a TopicHandler element, is this the new element name for the topic metadata parts?

Actually I would like to list all topics for P2P messages, if I can access the topic metadata I would try filter out these topics using the admin command.

Many thanks in advance
--
Michael Justin
betasoft - Software for Delphiâ and for the Javaâ platform