Re: [xmlblaster] Persisent subscriptions/connections

Craig McIlwee wrote:
Michele,

I'm having some trouble figuring out how to set a couple of the configuration options.  In the example code I don't see where 'dispatch/callback/retries' and 'dispatch/callback/delay' are being set.  Are these server side settings?  We were already running the following code that is shown in the examples:

        qos.getClientQueueProperty().setMaxEntries(1000); // queue up to 1000 messages
        qos.getAddress().setDelay(10000L);
        qos.getAddress().setRetries(-1);
        qos.getAddress().setPingInterval(5000L);

and have added the > 0 session id, but this doesn't seem to help.  I am also now seeing the following output on my console:

SEVERE: Parsing error: errorCode=resource.configuration message=#16646M Error wh
ile SAX parsing :5:88 : org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "subscribe"
must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
This must be a bug in xmlBlaster, i believe the subscription contains invalid XML characters.
I have fixed this (xmlBlaster now properly escapes it) and commitet it to svn,

but of our subscription information has changed.  When I comment out the session id line the error goes away.  This is my session id line:

qos.setSessionName(new SessionName(global, name + "/1")); // where name is something like 'DGServices'.

Is there something I am missing here?

Thanks again,
Craig McIlwee