[xmlblaster] Publish return Qos without 'state' element

Dear all

The specification for some return Qos does not match the actual values which I receive from xmlBlaster 1.6.2.

<qos>

  <state id='OK' info='QUEUED[bilbo]'/>
  <key oid='MyMessageOid'/>
  <rcvTimestamp nanos='1042815836675000001'/>
</qos>

(http://xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/interface.publish.html)

In my tests, the 'state' element is not in the return Qos, instead there is a 'isPublish' element.
<qos>
<key oid='MyMessageOid'/>
<rcvTimestamp nanos='1207639606687000000'/>
<isPublish/>
</qos>'

The new isPublish element is very helpful to see that it is the answer to the publish command. I assume that the state is just no longer neccessary because problems will be reported as XmlBlasterException?

Best Regards

--
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA