Re: [xmlblaster] Callback message queue fills up

David Robison wrote:
I think part of the problem might be that the subscriptions, even when you specify a domain, are not domain specific. What I mean is that a user connected to B subscribes to messages for a domain that is mastered on A. However, when the subscription is forwarded to A, it matches messages from all domains, even those generated on B and sent to A. Does this make sense? Could this be part of the problem?
It boils down to the question if the oid and domain are ANDed?
(B is slave, A is master of "Sport")

B-client: subscribe( oid="Hello" domain="Sport" )
-> ends up in A as A is master of "Sport"

A-client: publish( oid="Hello" domain="" )
-> is matched in A and forwarded to B and then to B-client

So, as you mentioned, the domain is not ANDed.
But i still can't see this as the reason for your filled up callback queue.

Note:
If a published message is forwarded to another cluster node you will
see something like
<route>
<node id='B' stratum='1' timestamp='1196151343160000000' dirtyRead='false'/>
<node id='A' stratum='0' timestamp='1196151343164000000' dirtyRead='false'/>
</route>
in the publishQos.

best regards,
Marcel