[xmlblaster] Re: memory leak with socket sessions

Hi again!

Reflecting on my memory leak post yesterday, today I went though some
source code, beginning with QueuePluginManager. I noticed that the
only place where unprocessedEvents.remove is called is method
registerFinished() (that means that the map can only be emptied
there); that method is called from nowhere else than
EventPlugin.init(Global, PluginInfo). The most important piece of
information by far is that I didn't have any EventPlugin enabled!
So, I suppose this memory leak must have been occuring from the
beginning, but it only became a problem because on of our clients
reconnects every 10 minutes.

Am I right or wrong? :)

regards,
Balázs Póka