Re: [xmlblaster] Multiple logging levels

David Robison wrote:
Is there a way to define multiple logs with differing logging levels? For example, using the ConsoleHandler to log at level INFO and the FileHandler to log at level FINEST. I've tried modifying the logging.properties file but I cannot get the logs to log at differing levels. They both seem to use the level set for the .level property. Any thoughts? Thanks, David
David,

we use java.util.logging with all its features.

If i set in my $HOME/logging.properties

org.xmlBlaster.engine.RequestBroker.level = FINEST

the RequestBroker.java starts logging as expected.
(Tested with xmlBlaster v1.5.1)