[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmlblaster] Annoying Warning about recv failed
Recently, I moved from a pure Java client to a C# .Net 1.1 client. This meant that I had to stop using the xmlblasterappletlib.jar servlet and write my own webservice. Everything is working fine except that I get these annoying java.net.socketexception warnings in the xmlBlaster server console. I don't know why I'm getting these warnings because it doesn't really effect the operation of the client or server (ie. no messages lost or anything).
The message is:
Jan 21, 2007 4:29:29 PM WARNING 19-XmlBlaster.SOCKET RL10 org.xmlBlaster.protocol.socket.HandleClient run: Error parsing TCP data from '/192.168.1.102:4178', check if client and server have identical compression or SSL settings: java.net.socketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
So everytime the client publishes a message to the server, I get the above warning on the console. The message reaches it's destination without any problems.
Some other relevant details are:
1. Server machine is running Windows XP SP2.
2. Running Apache Tomcat 5.5.15 with a single webservice developed on Netbeans 5.5
3. xmlBlaster 1.4 release. (no cvs versions).
4. webservice and xmlBlaster are on the same machine.
5. Client connects to webservice via SSL, but communication between webservice and xmlBlaster is not using SSL. Actually, I turned of the SSL between the client and webservice and I still get the same message.
I don't know. I'm lost. Is it some property that I didn't configure properly or is it something in my code that I didn't do right? Or is it something to do with Tomcat?
Any help would be appreciated.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around