[xmlblaster] Queue clearing

Hi,

If I publish to many messages to a server, my client eventually gets a "resource.overflow.queue.entries" exception.

I have tried using my subscriber client to clear the queue (con.getQueue().clear()) once its received a message but the queue still overflows eventually. I have read somewhere that clients publish to a server quicker than a subscriber would get an update on that server. Could this be the problem? If it is, is there a clean way of dealing with this? Aside from increasing the queue's maximum size?

Regards,

D. Paloschi

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get it now http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview