Re: [xmlblaster] Start with XmlBlaster

daune.jf at daune-consult.com wrote:
Hi all,

I have just downloaded XmlBlaster which seems very interesting.

I have found no documentation other than the FAQ that introduces XmlBlaster own concepts.

Is there any document (UML diagrams, intro, overview...) that I could use?

I have checked the HelloWorld examples, but I would have appreciated a kind of overview of XmlBlaster.

Regards,

J-F

Hi J-F,

you get a first idea when you follow Micheles
 "xmlBlaster flow slides"
(on the right hand side of the homepage).

The Reference book <http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/requirement.html> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/requirement.html
link is the definit guide with a lot of details on each topic.

We have a lot of demo code in xmlBlaster/demo and xmlBlaster/testsuite
which shows many details.

The current svn of xmlBlaster supports C# and .net also on
Windows CE, this documentation currently lacks besides example code.

regards Marcel